We have several account types available to help you find the best way to Save, Grow, Plan + Learn.
The Marketplace is completely self-funded from fees and we’re proud that we keep our fees as low as possible. Most people find that their first transaction costs them about the same as a fancy cup of coffee!
When you choose an account type, you’ll be redirected to our Marketplace Trade Network software to complete registration. You’ll be asked to enter a credit card at the time of sign-up. Please note that your account will be manually approved by a Marketplace team member. You will not be able to log in immediately. You can expect to be given access to your Marketplace account within 48 hours.
We have a few special account types that you may qualify for: VBSR Student Member, Employee of a VBSR Business, VBSR Non-Profit, WBON Member, or Independent Access for those not affiliated with a membership organization.
Additional Fine Print:
- All accounts require a credit card for verification, even those with no fees. (We know you’re not a spammer but this was the easiest way for the software to know.)
- Independent Accounts joining before 9/22/15 will maintain their current pricing until March 1, 2016.
- Additional Services are available:
- Purchase Agreements, allow you to spend before you earn. No interest.
- Paper Statements for Monthly/Quarterly Account summaries are available for $2/each.