Yes! Students can join the VBSR Marketplace!
Our Fee-Free (!!!) Student Account will connect you to leading Vermont Business and non-profits.
What can a student offer in the Marketplace:
- graphic design
- rideshare/delivery services
- website design
- social media consulting
- tutoring fellow students
- music/language lessons
- whatever you have skills in!
What can a student buy in the Marketplace:
- classes at schools like Yestermorrow and Vermont Woodworking School (some for credit, be sure to check)
- resume help
- business cards for your job search
- tutoring and lessons from other students
- restaurant gift certificates
- fresh, local produce and CSAs
- attendance at conferences
- anything you’d like!
Already in VBSR? Sign Up for our Student Account.
Need to join VBSR? You can join VBSR as a student member ($30 annually) and then circle back here to sign up.
Additional Fine Print:
- Students are required to have a current VBSR Student Membership and a .edu email address.
- All offers must be 100% Trade Dollars Accepted. If you would like to charge cash for partial payments, you’ll need a Basic, Advanced, or Unlimited Account (fees applicable).
- All accounts require a credit card for verification, even those with no fees. (We know that you’re not a spammer but this was the easiest way for the software to know.)
- Are you a student who wants to access the Marketplace without joining VBSR? You’ll need to sign up for an Independent Access Account (fees applicable).
- You agree to our normal Governance terms.