Yes! Employees of VBSR Businesses can join the VBSR Marketplace!
Our Fee-Free Employee Access Account allows you to use your skills to independently increase your earning power.
What can you offer in the Marketplace:
- social media
- lessons in your area of expertise
- whatever you have skills in!
What can you buy in the Marketplace:
- Save Cash: Goods and Services to ease your personal budget
- Family Fun, Events and Education: Private School, Camps, Museum Passes
- Travel: We have Relationships with Trade Exchanges in New England
- Learning: Attend Conferences, Classes, Seminars, and Events to pursue your interest or gain new skills!
Would you like your employer to join VBSR? Join Now or Schedule an appointment with Russ Elek, VBSR’s Membership Manager.
Additional Fine Print:
- Employees are required to use the email address provided by their VBSR employer.
- All offers must be 100% Trade Dollars Accepted. If you would like to charge cash for partial payments, you’ll need a Basic, Advanced, or Unlimited Account (fees applicable).
- All income is taxable and you will get a 1099B in any year you have earnings. You will need to provide your SSN at the time of your first sale. If you have a side business and would like to use that EID, you will need to join VBSR and sign up for a Business Account.
- You are subject to the normal Governance terms, including the requirement to have a professional license if a service requires it and charge sales tax if necessary.
- All accounts require a credit card for verification, even those with no fees. (We know that you’re not a spammer but this was the easiest way for the software to know.)